- Shop Online
- Cosabella Club
1) US Department Store Account Executive-Based in Dallas, TX (Telecommuter opportunity for candidates that meet qualifications and live in Dallas, Texas)
- Execute the assigned department store accounts and related sales functions to expand the growth of Cosabella collections into a significant volume business.
- Develop and implement the sales strategies for the assigned department store accounts.
- Define and present a collection strategy appropriate for the assigned department stores.
- Prepare sales plans, goals, budget and sales forecasts, including strategic and tactical action plans to ensure achievement for the department stores sales goals.
- Provide weekly reviews of assigned department store account's sales positions relative to budget (overall by product line, by sales territory, and by store account). Work with the DS buying team planner weekly to ensure that all ROQ needs are being met.
- Perform regular buying office and store visitation to confirm store presentation. Provide weekly calendar of appointments.
- Conduct detailed analysis and general economic data to determine relevant trends and potential impacts on the department store accounts's sales performance. Based on analysis, develop and recommend to management, sales strategies, objectives, policies and initiatives to improve sales performance on assigned accounts.
- Candidate must be based out of Dallas, Texas.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous Sales experience as an Account Executive.
- Strong analitical/interpersonal skills. Proficiency in retail math.
- Stong team player with ability to work independently, setting priorities and adapting to changing situations quickly.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet demanding deadlines and market schedules.
- 25% of time travel required.
2) E-Commerce Graphic Designer:
- Brainstorm and develop creative materials for digital marketing concepts including but not limited to online marketing, social media, bi-weekly newsletters, automated email series, seasonal automated email series updates, home page banners and site banners.
- Produce and edit ecommerce imagery including graphics, photography and ecommerce videography
- Produce creative collateral that adheres to visual brand standards
- Understand and execute designs based on marketing guidelines and goals
- Tweak site graphics based on site usability experiments (A/B Testing)
- Develop dynamic ads for location based and segment based digital marketing
- Keep track of digital content needs for B2C and B2B including but not limited to image flats and look book requirements
- Archive all projects according to department standards, and ensure most-up-to date files are available to other team members at any given time
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.